For a lot of brides, wedding favors fall low on the long list of priorities in planning for the big day. But, stress not. The must-have favors and gifts can be easy for you to find, buy, and personalize for your loved ones to take home.
Giving food as favors has been a notable wedding trend for years, but today there are so many innovative and delicious new treats readily available online that the old tradition can have a modern twist. With boutique delicacies on the web, you have convenient access to new foods from across the country and can buy them with the click of a mouse – no additional wedding errands needed. Everything is delivered straight to your door to alleviate the hassles of wedding planning.
One of the best ways to make a big impression with food favors is to customize the treats to your wedding. Here are some fun new options you can try:
- Ditch the typical cake pop and go with these decadent dipped Oreo Pops. Yum!
- Have your wedding cake flavors made into these awesome Cake Push Pops for guests to take home and enjoy later!
- Bring out the wild side of your bridal party with this delicious Champagne Stir!
- Choose your food favors and Harvard Sweet Boutique will wrap them up in these adorable boxes to use as centerpieces at a shower or wedding!
- Or, find a personal connection by giving guests a treat representing where you and your husband-to-be met or got engaged.
Foods are rising in popularity for not only favors but also the various gifts the bride needs to buy as the big day approaches. With online food vendors, you can now find gifts for the wedding party, typically made up of people from all different stages of your life, with a personalized touch. For example, you can get ice cream for your sister from your favorite shop in the town you grew up in. For your college roommate, the soup you had on your spring break ski trip. And for your parents, share your wedded bliss with a romantic evening of their own complete with steaks, all the fixings and a bottle of wine.
As wedding season approaches once again, WOW those nearest and dearest to you with unique favors and food gifts. Just remember, when shopping for food online, check out the website’s shipping recommendations so you’re sure to get things fresh and on time for your big day.
One fantastic resource for edible treats is Lynn Steinberg from Goodies For Gifts. The great thing about Lynn’s business is that she has done all the work for you. She works with the best, most reputable food businesses around the country, taking the guesswork and hours of researching for the right vendor.